Before this gets out of hand..

On Fri, 24 Jan 2014 19:44:38 +0100, Silvio Siefke wrote:

>> llvm-3.4 is not hardmasked. It is marked ~x86 which is something very
>> different.
>
> Correct, i mean Clang in version 3.4 is hardmasked. I want install clang
> alone llvm i not need. I think mesa use llvm too but i has not set the
> use flag.

1) clang-3.4 is not hardmasked either, so you need to set ~x86 keyword
for that package as well as for llvm - because:

2) clang is only a metapackage, without any contents on its own.
The compiler binaries are part of the llvm package. You simply cannot
have "clang without llvm".

3) FreeBSD indeed uses clang as default compiler, but uses 3.3 since
3.4 still has quite a few new and exciting bugs.

Hope that clears things up.

-h