On 2014-02-23 12:42 PM, Mick <michaelkintz...@gmail.com> wrote:
On Sunday 23 Feb 2014 17:25:18 Tanstaafl wrote:
You do realize that blind bottom posting is far WORSE than blind
top-posting (done here intentionally to make a point), don't you?

Please trim your posts.

Sorry for this, I wasn't being lazy.  I usually do trim my posts, except for
cases where I think that the original post is still of value.  Since my answer
merely provided a work around with an uncertain outcome, I thought that I
should leave in the OP's analysis in case some one more learned than I could
chime in.  This would also save the OP bumping his post in case it became lost
in the thread.

My main point being, in a case like that, blind TOP-posting would be a much better choice.

There actually are cases where blind top-posting is the best option.