On 2/26/2014 3:05 PM, Neil Bothwick <n...@digimed.co.uk> wrote:
> Run make menuconfig
> Press /
> Type FHANDLE
>
> Then you can see it is enabled by switching on systemd support in the
> Gentoo specific options.

I did say that I know how to search - that is how I was able to find it.

But... I don't WANT to switch on systemd support.

On 2/26/2014 4:24 PM, Poison BL. <poiso...@gmail.com> wrote:
When I search FHANDLE in menuconfig I get:

   │ Symbol: FHANDLE [=y]
   │ Type  : boolean
   │ Prompt: open by fhandle syscalls
   │   Location:
   │ (1) -> General setup
   │   Defined at init/Kconfig:235
   │   Selects: EXPORTFS [=y]
   │   Selected by: GENTOO_LINUX_INIT_SYSTEMD [=y] && GENTOO_LINUX [=y]
&& GENTOO_LINUX_UDEV [=y]

This clearly states that the prompt you're looking for is a line that
says "open by fhandle syscalls" under "General setup"

Wow, and I *completely* missed that ("Prompt: ...") ... thx Poison...

This will definitely make it easier in the future...