there is no "bios" as such on those boxes.  I think the 43p was a POWER
architecture box, wasn't it?  I don't know of any linux that will install on
a POWER architecture box.  In addition, it uses microchannel, not pci (unless
i'm getting my models mixed up).

--
John Jolet
Your On-Demand IT Department