Hi list! It is the second time i'm going to install gentoo, im not an
expert but I know basics :P

I'm ok until 6.c -> (optional) Use systemd
Then I follow the wiki [1].

But the real problem is that, when I want to install systemd or vim (any of
these), "emerge" want to install 119 dependencies, and this give me
dependencies errors. I can solve the dependencies, but another apareace, I
solve that, and another... Until one I cant solve anymore... :/

Any way, I can't understand why portage want to install 119 packets just
for vim!

Here is the portage installing vim: http://bpaste.net/show/186190/
And  here installing systemd: http://bpaste.net/show/186195/

emerge Is trying to install x. ¿why?
This package for example, I think is unnecesary for my system...
x11-drivers/xf86-video-ati-7.2.0 USE="-glamor -udev" 806 kB

Here my lspci:
http://bpaste.net/show/186196/

And my make.conf:
http://bpaste.net/show/186197

[1] https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/SystemdHi list! It is the second time i'm
[...]

Thank list! I hope would be understanded, I don't speak english

[1] https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Systemd