> On Saturday 08 March 2014 06:25:32 Facundo Curti wrote:
> > So, I try to do the same, but in chroot.
> > I mount everything (Including proc and sys), and:
> >            chroot /mnt/gentoo /bin/bash
> >            grub2-install --target x86_64-efi /dev/sdb          //Without
> > target gives another error
> >
> > And grub2-install says:
> >            Fatal: Couldn't open either sysfs or procfs directories for
> > accesing EFI variables.
> >            Try `modprobe efivars` as root.
> >     (Same than before)
> >
> > I was searching on google and I find various similar topics [1]. It
> > recomend to mount proc and sys, but I already do thath... (unless I do
> that
> > wrong)
> >
> > Somes ideas? :/
>
> Is there any content in ls /sys/firmware/efi/vars/ directory?
>
> If not, are you sure you boot sysrescuecd in EFI mode?
> It can boot in both EFI and legacy mode.
> Check your boot menu again.

Finally!!! I on gentoo with out usb! jaja

I just needed make some changes on BIOS, I was using a dual UEFI and Legacy
(UEFI first) (Thank you Pavel):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rj9ul87kptzglrt/20140308_065958.jpg

Thank you all for the help!! I spent all the night trying to fix that ._. I
 fell sleep on 7:40 am lol (I also had problems booting with rescue cd,
with systemd, and a missconfig from fstab >.< lol).

Thank you once more! Bytes! ;)