On Wed, 19 Feb 2014 07:57:06 -0500
Tanstaafl <tansta...@libertytrek.org> wrote:

> Getting the Gentoo Council behind this idea, and providing an
> officially supported - or maybe a better term is *mandated* - process
> whereby systemd proponents can create and then maintain new systemd
> versions of any existing profiles.
>
> I guess maybe it is time to go open a bug about this?
>
> I would be happy to do this, but maybe it would be better if someone
> who has much more knowledge of the inner workings of the Gentoo
> Council and whatever process governs things like this to do it?

Wait on the gentoo-project ML for a mail gathering agenda items; once
that happens, reply to it clearly explaining your request and what you
would want them to discuss or vote on. Then you can watch and/or
participate in the next meeting (they announce when that is there)
and/or read up about their decision in the log and/or summary as they
come online; for further details, you can read up here:

http://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:Council

--
With kind regards,

Tom Wijsman (TomWij)
Gentoo Developer

E-mail address  : tom...@gentoo.org
GPG Public Key  : 6D34E57D
GPG Fingerprint : C165 AF18 AB4C 400B C3D2  ABF0 95B2 1FCD 6D34 E57D