My company ended up with several 'ancient' HP ProLiant G4 servers.

We're thinking of setting up honeypots there.

Although I know Gentoo is perfectly capable of becoming a honeypot, we
currently prefer something... less involving in deployment :-D

Now, since this mailing list unarguably contains the 'creme de la
creme' of Linux users in the world... maybe you can help me in
choosing a honeypot distro?

I've been looking at several, such as "ADHD" or "Stratagem" or
"Honeydrive", also stalwarts such as BackTrack ... but I still can't
make up my mind yet.

TIA!

Rgds,
--