On Mon, 14 Apr 2014 12:58:05 -0400
Chris Walters <cjw20...@comcast.net> wrote:

> On 4/14/2014 12:17 PM, Tom Wijsman wrote:
> > On Mon, 14 Apr 2014 12:00:43 -0400
> > Chris Walters <cjw20...@comcast.net> wrote:

> .snip.
> > Is it this message?
> >
> > http://gentoo.2317880.n4.nabble.com/Heartbleed-bug-td278708.html#a278743
> >
> > Or is it another one?
> >
> > http://search.gmane.org/?query=&author=Chris+Walters&group=gmane.linux.gentoo.user&sort=date
> >
> > (The GMANE links are currently broken in the search, try again
> > later)
> >
> > Feel free to put the entire mail including headers on a pastebin /
> > gist.
>
> It is another one.  It has links to two articles.  One states that
> sources close to the NSA state that the NSA has been exploiting this
> bug for "at least" two years, and may have blocked it from coming to
> light sooner than it did. The other link basically describes the bug
> as "catastrophic".  They both included two links (both the full links
> and shortened versions).  They would have been posted 4.13.2014 and
> 4.14.2014.
>
> They never showed up, on this list AND on the GnuPG mailing list.
> The message immediately showed up on the TOR list.

Definitely sounds like there would be some problem somewhere.

Can you please file a bug at https://bugs.gentoo.org in the "Mailing
Lists" component of the "Gentoo Infrastructure" product? Provide as
much details as possible; eg, extract the mail from your Sent folder.

--
With kind regards,

Tom Wijsman (TomWij)
Gentoo Developer

E-mail address  : tom...@gentoo.org
GPG Public Key  : 6D34E57D
GPG Fingerprint : C165 AF18 AB4C 400B C3D2  ABF0 95B2 1FCD 6D34 E57D