On Thu, 17 Apr 2014 13:11:38 +0100
Stroller <strol...@stellar.eclipse.co.uk> wrote:

> On Wed, 16 April 2014, at 5:41 pm, Tom Wijsman <tom...@gentoo.org>
> wrote:
> >> I guess I'll just file a vapid-one bug that my Gentoo system is
> >> generating these cron messages, rather than first trying to come
> >> to a understanding of the cause. Would that make the developers'
> >> lives easier?
> >
> > If it is a bug to you, up to you to decide, then feel free to file
> > it.
>
> Do you seriously consider it up for debate whether or not it's a bug,
> when daily error messages are produced and emailed to the system
> admin?

That depends on whether you consider that to be the expected behavior
for the way it has been set up; the cause is already known, wrong perms.

Would filing a bug make your life easier? Do you want me to file a bug?

--
With kind regards,

Tom Wijsman (TomWij)
Gentoo Developer

E-mail address  : tom...@gentoo.org
GPG Public Key  : 6D34E57D
GPG Fingerprint : C165 AF18 AB4C 400B C3D2  ABF0 95B2 1FCD 6D34 E57D