James <wireless <at> tampabay.rr.com> writes:

> > >It's been a while since I used stick-on labels. But we use to by
> > >letter sized papers, covered on one side with stick-on labels all
> > >of the same size. We mostly put mailing address on each label. We
> > >used an hp printer and the particular sheets we used where coded,
> > >with I believe was a 4 digit number, as I think "avery" and others make
> > >litterally thousands of choices for these sheets (at least they use to).

http://www.sheet-labels.com/labels/all_label_sizes/?lmc_track=8887947849&gclid=CJfbpMG6pL4CFUQaOgodSFMAWg

This pages shows some of those "for digit avery form numbers".

It's probably integrated into cups or hplip, I do not know for sure
becauses it's been more than a decade since I had set up label printing
for sheet label printing.

hth,
James