On Wed, 18 Jun 2014 19:23:25 +0000 (UTC), James wrote:

> OK, lets skip any RF backdoors installed by the manufacturer,
> as those always exist, but are 'out of scope', for now.
>

> U see this?
>
> http://www.unrest.ca/evaluating-the-security-of-the-yubikey

I hadn't. At first glance it appears to relate to their OTP service,
which I don't use. I use it with a static password as part of a two
factor approach, so you would need to get physical access to the key for
long enough to grab the password and know the other part of the password.

--
Neil Bothwick

When you go to court you are putting yourself in the hands of 12 people
that were not smart enough to get out of jury duty.