On 22/07/14 19:48, Dale wrote:
> Bill Kenworthy wrote:

>>> Same here.  I have it installed here and don't recall ever having a
>>> digest issue.  It could be that something is off somewhere.  If so, I'd
>>> rethink bypassing the checks.
>>>
>>> Dale
>>>
>>> :-)  :-)
>>>
>> Hmm, that's interesting.
>>
>> Caused me to look closer ... I am pulling from http-replicator which
>> doesnt update the package if it cant see a name change (and adobe don't
>> change the name on the package - just the directory its pulled from) so
>> of course it fails checksum.
>>
>> Thanks for the hints to track this down.
>>
>> BillK
>>

> Welcome.  I wonder if http-replicator needs to check more than the
> name?   I use it at times when I have more than one rig running and
> sounds like maybe it needs a new feature.
>
> Dale
>
> :-)  :-)

The saving grace is that I have only seen the behaviour with this one
package so its something easily dealt with - now I know.  Plus flash is
dieing so I might be able to do away with it before much longer -
unfortunately the OSS packages just are not as good.  I've used
http-replicator for distfiles since it came out in ~2004 and its always
just worked.  Oh well ...

BillK