Hi All,

I am trying to create an ebuild for Egroupware 14.1. (released this month)

To find out the dependencies, I am going through the setup check and am stuck
with the following:
**
Checking PEAR pear.horde.org/Horde_Imap_Client (2.16.0) is installed: False
PEAR::Horde_Imap_Client is needed by: EMailAdmin. You can install it by
running: pear channel-discover pear.horde.org ; pear install
pear.horde.org/Horde_Imap_Client
**

If I run those commands, it works, however, I prefer to use ebuilds for the
dependencies.
I tried to create some based on existing ebuilds from the kolab overlay (they
also use the "pear.horde.org" channel), but even though the install seems to
work, it still isn't found.

I also tried to adjust an existing PEAR ebuild to:
**
# Copyright 1999-2011 Gentoo Foundation
# Distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License v2
# $Header: $

inherit php-pear-r1

LICENSE="LGPL-3"
SLOT="0"
KEYWORDS="amd64"
PHP_PEAR_CHANNEL="pear.horde.org"
SRC_URI="http://pear.horde.org/get/${PEAR_PN}.tgz";
DEPEND="dev-php/PEAR-Horde_Channel"
**

But I am unable to properly change the PEAR-channel.

I am certain I am missing something simple, but my google-fu is coming short.

If anyone is able to point me in the right direction, I would be very
grateful.

--
Joost Roeleveld