On Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 2:27 PM, Volker Armin Hemmann
<volkerar...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Am 17.09.2014 um 21:02 schrieb Canek Peláez Valdés:
>> On Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 1:36 PM, Volker Armin Hemmann
>> <volkerar...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>> [snip]
>>> Now you use this to advertise for systemd?
>>>
>>> Systemd fanbois are becoming more and more desperate.
>> So, systemd is used (or it has been announced that is going to be
>> used) by default in all the major distributions, is available and
>> working great in Gentoo, and many Gentoo users and developers use it
>> happily.
>>
>> So, yeah, we are *really* desperate, obviously.
>>
>> Thanks for the laugh.
>>
>> Regards.
>
> you will stop laughing when redhat&poettering abandon systemd because it
> is 'fundamentally broken' and must be replaced with something else.
>
> Probably as soon as everybody got used to it.
>
> And if I guess correctly, pulseaudio will be the driving force behind
> it. Because history loves repetition.

Sure Volker, whatever you say. I'm willing to bet the future stability
of my desktop and server machines that your doomsday-scenario will not
happen. Actually, I'm already betting on it.

What are you willing to bet?

Again, thanks for the laughs. You are a funny guy.

Regards.
--
Canek Peláez Valdés
Profesor de asignatura, Facultad de Ciencias