On 10/14/2014 11:54 AM, Mick wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> This may be slightly off topic, but I thought of asking here first.  I
> noticed
> two problems, one specific to a particular database, the other more general.
> In reverse order:
>

> 1. I am getting this error when I start mysqld
>
> 141014 19:41:38 [Warning] /usr/sbin/mysqld: unknown option '--loose-federated'

Did you compile with the 'extraengine' USE flag? It's required for
federated engine support.

> 141014 19:41:37  InnoDB: Error: trying to open a table, but could not
> InnoDB: open the tablespace file
> './website1@002dnew/webform_validation_rule_components.ibd'!

Does this file (and directory) exist?

> Is this some error imported from the live site, or is it due to something
> being wrong locally?

Most likely the live website stores its files in a different place. I'm
not sure how to fix that, though. I would imagine the error text gives
hints. (DISCARD TABLESPACE and IMPORT TABLESPACE - I've never used
them.) Then again, I only use mysql for pretty basic stuff.

Dan