Michael Vetter <michael.vetter <at> uni-konstanz.de> writes:

> Recently I started developing on LXQT. As they are using Qt5 on their
> developing version I added Qt overlay and unmasked Qt5.

>From BGO-525410, the last entry:
" Jauhien Piatlicki gentoo-dev 2014-11-08 17:58:49 UTC
Moved to the tree. Will stay masked until Qt5 unmasking. In case of any
problems, please, create separated bugs blocking this one. "

Jauhien knows what he is doing. If he is waiting on the QT5 bug to
be resolved, then that is where it is sitting. Surely you should open
up a bgo ticket on QTcreator?

> best regards,
> Michael

hth,