On Sat, 29 Nov 2014 10:11:20 +0000, Pandu Poluan wrote:

> So, I just found out that some Debian Developers decided to fork Debian,
> because they can no longer stand this abomination called 'systemd':
>
> https://lists.dyne.org/lurker/message/20141127.212941.f55acc3a.en.html
>
> What do you think, people? Shouldn't we offer them our eudev project to
> assist?

I think it's a great example of the power of open source. At last some
systemd haters are doing something more pro-active than name-calling.

No one needs to offer eudev to them, the code is already out there, but
openrc may be more useful. It has a few of the advantages of systemd.

--
Neil Bothwick

- How many surrealists does it take to change a light bulb?
- Two: one to hold the giraffe, the other to fill the bathtub with
  lots of brightly colored machine tools.