Hi gentoo-users,

Yesterday I installed and compiled gentoo-sources-3.18.0, everything seems to be in order but google-chrome just doesn't display any page (even settings), showing a blue screen with Oops instead. In Firefox, everything works as before. I tried reinstalling chrome, removing its config directory and even installing chrome-beta, but all to no avail. Yet, simply rebooting back to 3.17.4 reverted it to order. Maybe there's some important kernel config parameter or smth I've missed? (I just used make oldconfig)

--
Regards,
Yuri K. Shatroff