On 12/22/14 06:21, meino.cra...@gmx.de wrote:
Joseph <syscon...@gmail.com> [14-12-22 06:18]:
How to configure alsamixer and or XFCE4 to get playback from my
motherboard card and input sound from USB?

I'm trying to configure skype for input sound from USB cam abut
playback from my sound card on motherboard.
At the moment the only option I have is "pulse audio".

--
Joseph

Hi Joseph,

try to include the correct kernel modules ;)

Best
Meino

For which device? I'm using kernel 3.10
My motherboard has a sound chip included so that is what I'm using for playback
I would like to use sound input form USB mic. on a camera.
It seems to me skype for Linux is not recognizing different inputs for sound;