Alec Ten Harmsel wrote:
> On 12/30/2014 04:57 AM, Dale wrote:
>> Howdy,
>>
>> I been running into this issue for a while now.  Anyone else run into
>> this?  Nothing on the forums and google ain't no help either.  Last part
>> of the build log below.
>>
>> < SNIP >
>>

>> Any ideas?
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> Dale
>>
>> :-)  :-)
>>
> Just guessing here, but do you have libav installed and not ffmpeg? I
> compiled with USE="ffmpeg" (plus default flags) and it built and
> installed for me, and I have ffmpeg installed.
>
> Alec

I've tried with both libav and ffmpeg, not at the same time of course.
I get the same failure. This is the emerge info for USE flags and such.

[ebuild     U ~] media-video/gpac-0.5.1_pre5456 [0.5.0-r1] USE="a52 aac
alsa ffmpeg ipv6 jpeg jpeg2k mad opengl png sdl ssl truetype vorbis xml
xvid -debug -dvb -jack -oss -pulseaudio -static-libs -theora"

It's been doing this for a while.  I just been upgrading around it.

I'm clueless.  I'm getting to old to figure this crap out.  lol

Dale

:-)  :-)