On 16/01/2015 17:09, meino.cra...@gmx.de wrote:
> [...]
>> On 16/01/2015 15:40, meino.cra...@gmx.de wrote:
>>> Alan McKinnon <alan.mckin...@gmail.com> [15-01-16 13:40]:

>>> Hi Alan,
>>>
>>> thanks for your reply ! :)
>>>
>>> I copied your use flags and started emerge...
>>>
>>> Got this from the oracle:
>>>
>>> !!! Problem resolving dependencies for app-office/calligra
>>>                               ... done!
>>>
>>> !!! The ebuild selected to satisfy "calligra" has unmet requirements.
>>> - app-office/calligra-2.8.7::gentoo USE="attica crypt eigen exif fontconfig
>>> freetds glew glib gsf handbook jpeg jpeg2k kdcraw kde lcms marble mysql
>>> okular openexr opengl pdf threads tiff truetype xml (-aqua) -fftw -gsl
>>> -import-filter -kdepim -nepomuk (-postgres) -spacenav (-sybase) -test -vc
>>> -xbase" ABI_X86="64" CALLIGRA_FEATURES="author braindump flow karbon kexi
>>> krita plan sheets stage words"
>>>
>>>   The following REQUIRED_USE flag constraints are unsatisfied:
>>>     calligra_features_plan? ( kdepim )
>>>
>>>   The above constraints are a subset of the following complete expression:
>>>     calligra_features_author? ( calligra_features_words )
>>> calligra_features_krita? ( eigen exif lcms ) calligra_features_plan? (
>>> kdepim ) calligra_features_sheets? ( eigen ) vc? ( calligra_features_krita
>>> ) test? ( calligra_features_karbon )
>>>

>>> And if I had learned from previous given holy mubles of the great
>>> portage it means: The feature calligra_features_plan of calligra wants
>>> kdepim installed which in turn (I tried to emerge it) cannot be found
>>> as ebuild.
>>>
>>> I smy prophecy in so far correct or need I more spider legs and frog
>>> eyes in the mystric soup? ;)
>>

>> You're on the right track, but missing on the detail:
>>
>> The following REQUIRED_USE flag constraints are unsatisfied:
>> calligra_features_plan? ( kdepim )
>>

>> means it needs USE=kdepim
>>
>> Either add it globally in make,conf or just for calligra in package.use
>>
>> You got this error because USE="kdepim" is not in the list of flags for
>> calligra itself, so you didn't know to add it.
>>
>> Beware though, this will pull in an almighty list of kde stuff, which
>> you might not want....
>>

>> --
>> Alan McKinnon
>> alan.mckin...@gmail.com
>>

> Hi Alan,
>
> thanks for the support again! :)
>
> These are the USE flags, which were active during the compilation,
> which produces the above error
>

> app-office/calligra attica crypt eigen exif fontconfig freetds glew
> glib gsf handbook jpeg jpeg2k kdcraw kde lcms marble mysql okular
> openexr opengl pdf threads tiff truetype xml -aqua -fftw -gsl
> -import-filter kdepim -nepomuk -postgres -spacenav -sybase -test -vc
> -xbase CALLIGRA_FEATURES="krita"
>
> Kdepim was set.
>
> On the other hand -- you mentioned this will pull a lot of kde-stuff.
> I only wnat krita...is there a more convenient, faster way to get
> krita running without pulling the whole kde ?

I'm getting confused too now. You only have krita in FEATURES, yet it
wants to pull in plan. And, your posted output seems to have a typo.
Yes, it does have kdepim in USE, but it's right in the middle of the
unset list. Are you 100% certain that post is correct?

What I did in the past is to enable all calligra features except plan
(as that pulls in kdepim which I certainly don't want - it's a complete
POS, doesn't work, and has caused many people to lose mails including
me) so I put this in make.conf:

CALLIGRA_FEATURES="author braindump flow karbon kexi krita sheets stage
words -plan"

You might have some portage config file pollution. Can you post the
output of:

egrep -ir "calligra|plan|kdepim" /etc/portage

--
Alan McKinnon
alan.mckin...@gmail.com