Hi all,

I'm not sure how to do the equivalent of the following in Gentoo, so any
help would be appreciated.

When I used Fedora Core, on a daily basis, I could fire up Pine (or
Mutt) and would get an e-mail that was essentially the output from my
log files.  One of the things that would be listed is the listing for
the cron jobs that I had set up (and the outcome), for instance, running
the perl script that updates the virus definitions for F-prot.  In Pine,
which is what I use, the mail would be sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

How would this be accomplished in Gentoo?

Regards,

Colleen