On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 3:27 PM, Stefan G. Weichinger <li...@xunil.at> wrote:
> On 24.02.2015 17:01, Rich Freeman wrote:
>
>> Seems like there should be a systemd-users mailing list, actually.
>> This sort of situation is completely distro-agnostic.
>
> Yes! And systemd-devel ml is always kind of "they will laugh at me and
> say ugly things!" ;-)

Honestly, I've never received treatment like this on the systemd lists
or irc channel.  However, when I post there it tends to be about
specific bugs with details/etc.  You're not really talking about
systemd development, but rather questions around best practices for
using it, discussion, etc.  It would be like posting this thread on
gentoo-dev - it isn't the purpose of the list, but such discussion is
completely welcome here.  If we were discussing an eclass change, on
the other hand, gentoo-dev would be the right place.

You might try asking on #systemd.  That doesn't really have a defined
topic afaict, and discussion is a lot more free.  Of course, the
downside to irc is you only hear from people online at the moment.
You might ask about a user mailing list.

--
Rich