Hi,
Download linux sysrescue live cd on the web
and use dd_rescue
bye

Allan Spagnol Comar wrote:

You can make a precise copy of your disk with dd command
using dd if=/dev/hdaX of=backupfile.iso

and then on the disk you want to write the data with
dd if=backupfile.iso of=/dev/hdXX;

if bouth disk are in the same machine you can copy it directtly using

dd if=/dev/originpartition of=/dev/destinationpartition

holpe that helps, Allan