Hi,

I am a little confused....

I had installed dev-lisp/clisp on my PC, then I tried that on my two
little ARM (armv5ejt) boards and I fails.
Then I installed dev-lisp/gcl there (which compiles fine).

But...

When I called clisp on my PC I get (beside some ascii art and others):

    Welcome to GNU CLISP 2.49 (2010-07-07)

(as fasr as I know "c" in clisp stands for "common" so this is
GNU COMMON LISP 2.49

When I call gcl on my arm board I get:

    GCL (GNU Common Lisp)  2.6.12 ANSI

This seems to be also GNU COMMON LISP...just a newer version.

WHat do I confuse here?
Why two different packages for one LISP dialect?

Thank you very much for any deconfusing informations in advance! :)

Best regards
mcc