Hi, I am looking the current apache upgrade to -r31.  There are a number
of MPM ("Multi-Processing Module implementing a hybrid multi-threaded
multi-process web server") related use flags.  I have not seen any
discussions on these so is there anyone willing to comment on their
"desirability" - is this something that most apache servers (in my case
low load, static html) would benefit from/be harmed by?

Also, have there been any glitches with the apache -r31 major changes,
or has that gone off problem free, or is everyone being like me and
still waiting and for the first person to jump just in case!

BillK