On 2015-03-26, Mike Gilbert <flop...@gentoo.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 11:34 AM, Grant Edwards
><grant.b.edwa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 2015-03-26, Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I'm going to unamsk xfreerdp 1.2.0 and see if it works any better.
>>
>> 1.2.0 is unusable.
>
> Personally, I maintain and use the live ebuild (freerdp-9999.1) more
> than the others. I use it on an almost daily basis. It might be worth
> giving that a shot. If it works better for you, I can create a new
> snapshot to add to ~arch.

Thanks for suggesting the git ebuild (I hadn't noticed one was
available).  It looks like it's working well.  Clipboard features work
consistently, and I see none of the lockup or network traffic problems
I saw with 1.2.0.

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! Hand me a pair of
                                  at               leather pants and a CASIO