On 8 June 2015 19:50:56 CEST, "Stefan G. Weichinger" <li...@xunil.at> wrote:
>On 08.06.2015 16:44, Daniel Frey wrote:
>
>> I would check if USB autosuspend is set for your keyboard, and if it
>is,
>> disable it on the keyboard.
>
>thanks a lot, that seems to do the trick!
>
>Although I wonder where the difference is:
>
>I compiled a gentoo 4.0.5 kernel based on the config from the fedora
>kernel ... and they don't disable USB autosuspend via kernel option as
>do now within my gummiboot entry for gentoo.
>
>Anyway, works for now, thanks again!

There was a similar thread here before about USB and suspend. Check that for
specifics if in a hurry. Not at computer now to find the earlier email.

Apart from kernel level USB suspend. There are settings in /sys/.... where you
can disable USB suspend on a per-device level.

I would assume Fedora disables that for keyboards and mice (think previous
thread was about mice getting forgotten) when detected as such.

--
Joost