Hi Gentoo-users,

what is "prefered" way of storing ipsets (i.e. for IP):
hash or bitmap?

I have been searching for some time but still did not find
any info concerning hash/bitmap comparison, dis/advantages,
features, etc.

And one more question: when ipset starts "making sense"?
I mean, for 2 IPs it is probably easier to forget ipset
and just include 2 iptables-rules. But what if I have to
define the same iptables-rule for 5 (or 10, 20) IPs?
Does it make sense to use ipset already? Or is such a set
still too small to be used?

Jarry