Am 13.07.2015 um 22:51 schrieb Mike Gilbert:
On Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 1:22 PM, hw <h...@gartencenter-vaehning.de> wrote:

So what happened to the 'hvm' USE flag of the "xen-tools" package?

Something is wrong with your repository. The flag is there.

I would suggest that you start by disabling any overlays, and run emerge --sync.

No overlays are enabled, and 'emerge --sync' doesn't fix the problem. There must be some reason why you have the flag while it's disabled here.

I have checked on two other machines, installed and updated at different times, and on none of them the 'hvm' flag shows up.

So how can I find out why the flag is disabled?