Hi,

on my Android tablet I have installed a Gentoo rootfs.
I can start this by chgrooting it after Android has booted.
Via xvnc I can connect from a running Android to the also
running Gentoo Linux.
If I set up a firewall as root (the Android is rooted) while
I am in the chrooted Linux this firewall setting have to be
active also in the Android environment, right?
Of vice versa: I can track any network traffic of the Android
OS inside my chrooted Linux, right?

One kernel to rule them all...?

(I am asking before, because I dont want to screw up the
Android side of the system...I am not yet that familiar
with this...)

What do you think?

Best regards,
Meino