On Tue, 01 Sep 2015 17:09:01 -0500 Dale <rdalek1...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Gevisz wrote:
> > On Tue, 01 Sep 2015 13:06:29 -0500 Dale <rdalek1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> >> Either that, or backup your .mozilla directory before
> >> starting Firefox after a update, just in case.
> > Will do it in the future.
> >
> > F***ing Firefox!
> >

> Actually, I think it is some of the plug-ins/add-ons that cause the
> problem.  I think Firefox has some changes and the plug-ins/add-ons need
> updating before being used.  I have had times where Firefox even
> disabled some stuff because it was known not to work correctly.  So,
> Firefox generally survives.

I have only two add-ons enabled: FlashGot 1.5.6.12.1-signed and Greasemonkey
3.3,
but FF have not complained about them, just silently opened with all tabs empty.
And it was not just after its update: this happened on August 31 in the evening
and I did updated FF to version 38.2.0 on August 28. I definitely used FF on
August 30
and in the morning of August 31 without the issue.

> Using a stable version gives the person doing those extras a chance to catch
> up.

I am using only stable version of FF.