On Mon, 14 Sep 2015 14:31:06 -0400 Eric Timmons <etimm...@mit.edu>
wrote:

> And before I get admonished, sorry for top posting :). Didn't send
> from my usual mail client and completely forgot.

Yes, i use slim. Yesterday come update without consolekit. But i
understand not the bug problem. They write i should set
"x11-misc/slim -consolekit" > /etc/portage/profiles/package.use.mask
but what should help? Slim not will compile with consolekit and so the
problem is same. Or have something what understand?

siefke / $ cat /etc/portage/profiles/package.use.mask
x11-misc/slim -consolekit

gentoomobile siefke # emerge -av slim

Calculating dependencies... done!
[ebuild   R    ] x11-misc/slim-1.3.6-r3::gentoo  USE="branding pam
(-consolekit)" 0 KiB

Or has something not understand correct?

Thank you & Nice Day
Silvio