On Tue, 27 Oct 2015 14:50:16 +0000 (UTC)
James <wirel...@tampabay.rr.com> wrote:

> J. Roeleveld <joost <at> antarean.org> writes:

> > Most graphical mail clients don't display ascii_art correctly.
>
> Huh. So ascii art is out as an option?

I think it would be fine here, where hopefully anyone interested would
be able to configure his client to display with a monospace font.
Anybody having trouble with that, you could point to gmane's
copy -- they use monospace for display.

> I do not like it anyway for network diagrams purposes...

I don't mind reading them, but they're a PiTA to create (unless there's
some good tool out there I don't know about).