Hello to everyone.

I'd like to buy a laptop/tablet convertible and to install Gentoo on it.
Searching Google I couldn't find up to date information about the linux
compatibility of this kind of device (most of the pages I found are at least a
couple of years old and at any rate, they give quite contradictory
information). Does anyone know what the situation is like today in this regard?

In particular, I'm looking to buy some of the less expensive convertibles, at
most around 300€ (350$), as my needs for it are modest (basically, as I'm a
teacher, I'd like to use it as a tablet in the classroom to record absent
students, marks and so on instead of the very old tablet the school provided and
to use it as a laptop to read e-books and write while traveling to school by
bus). Looking on amazon, I found some models which could satisfy my needs:

* Asus T100TAF-BING-DK024B [1]
* Asus T100TAL-BING-DK034B [2]
* Acer Aspire Switch W5-012-149A [3]
* HP Pavilion x2 10-n002nl [4]

Does anyone know whether they work with Gentoo? Are there any models which work
well and that I overlooked?

Thanks in advance

Stefano

[1]