Woops! Sorry, I miss read the post. It had nothing to with me. I'm not
used to reading mail in a terminal:) I'll have to figure out how to get
rid of the advetisingr, or maybe thats the deal with a free account:(

Philip Webb wrote:
>Mutt should not be a security risk !

I don't doubt mutt for a moment:)

»Q« wrote:
>Gmail by default locks out any client that doesn't use OAuth 2.0,
>which AIUI is most of them.  Somewhere in Gmail's web interface is a
>setting to allow other clients to connect.  IIRC the text is something
>like "allow less secure clients to connect to your Gmail account".

I thought there might be a way. But seems kinda unfreindly. Maybe I'll
have to that if I can't get rid the add stuck on the end of my mail.
Thanks

cinder

ONLY AT VFEmail! - Use our Metadata Mitigator to keep your email out of the
NSA's hands!
15GB disk! No bandwidth quotas!
Commercial and Bulk Mail Options!