On 2015-05-18, Mick <michaelkintz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Monday 18 May 2015 22:17:43 Manuel Schönlaub wrote:
>> Just upgrade to the - unstable - chrome 43. As Mike stated in an email
>> before, the unconditional dependency in libsecret was removed in the new
>> ebuilds. You still would have to disable  or keep disabled those two USE
>> flags explicitly of course.
>
> Glad this was fixed.  Thanks for letting us know.

Now it seems to be broken again.  The popup started showing up again
sometime in the past couple weeks.  I'm running Chromium
47.0.2526.106, and it seems to have the same bug that was supposedly
fixed in version 43.

Even when built with -gnome-keyring, it insists on trying to use a
gnome keyring.

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! Do you guys know we
                                  at               just passed thru a BLACK