Hello All.

Although Qt 5 is at a stable version, not so many things have already
migrated to this newer version.

Even the new USE flags, qt4 and qt5 are still not completely capable to
switch to the desired Qt version prior to building, as, for instance,
"dev-util/cmake" and "app-doc/doxygen", I had to manually switch
"qtchooser" set up back to Qt4 before correctly re-building those, even
placing a set of "qt4 -qt5" use flags for both.

Another detail is the eselect module for qt graphics system. An application
built using Qt5 complains about OpenGL issues, and up to now I could not
find how to set up Qt5 to use raster mode, instead of OpenGL.

So, as far as my experience says, it is not a good idea to switch to Qt5 at
this moment.

Any thoughts on these (or other Qt related) issues ?

Thanks!
Francisco