Neil Bothwick wrote:
> On Sun, 20 Mar 2016 18:16:36 -0400, Alan Grimes wrote:
>
>> my package.use -fu is minimal. =\
> I thought you'd been using Gentoo for ten years?
>
>> What is the exact line I need to add to the pile of hacks, and
>> workarounds in that file?
> kde-base/baloo minimal

I treat package.use as a last resort because, over the long haul it
tends to fuck things up and is difficult to maintain. Whenever possible,
I solve all issues with ufed.

I didn't think it was possible to set a package like that, I thought it
had to be something stupid like:

>=kde-base/baloo-1.0

or something, which I think it had to be at one point in time. or
something to target the kde4 version and not the kde 5 version, or some
other ninjitsu.

--
IQ is a measure of how stupid you feel.

Powers are not rights.