I get a message like the one below instead of any help content
whenever I try to use the KDE Help Center
(kde-plasma/khelpcenter-5.5.5).  ISTM there must be something I don't
have installed but need to, but I can't figure out what it is.  any
ideas?

The requested operation could not be completed
Cannot Initiate the help Protocol
Technical Reason: Unable to Launch Process

Details of the Request:
   Date and Time: Saturday, April 9, 2016 11:37:12 PM CDT