On Tuesday, April 12, 2016 02:18:47 PM »Q« wrote:
> On Tue, 12 Apr 2016 21:04:08 +0200
>
> "J. Roeleveld" <jo...@antarean.org> wrote:
> > I haven't found a decent colourscheme yet (There wasn't one for KDE4
> > either)
>
> If you find one, please post here about it.  I started with Breeze and
> then changed some colors, but I really suck at that.
>
> > My biggest complaint though:
> > KSnapshot has disappeared and been replaced by " Spectacle ".
>
> I have ksnapshot in @world, so depclean didn't touch it.  It
> still works fine.  Spectacle and ksnapshot block each other, but if you
> unmerge spectacle you may be able to get a working ksnapshot back, at
> least for now.

I know, had to copy a meta-ebuild ( kdegraphics-meta ) into my local overlay
and modify it to pick ksnapshot though. As the later version only allows
Spectacle.

Problem is Ksnapshot is "dead code". I do hope they'll fix the interface of
Spectacle. Does anyone know which of the many gazillion mailinglists for KDE
is the best place to post to?

Thanks,

Joost