160524 wabe wrote:
> Philip Webb <purs...@ca.inter.net> wrote:
>> I've noticed that the NumLock key goes off after 'startx'.
>> My window manager is Fluxbox & I don't see any mention there
>> nor does there seem to be any setting under  /etc/X11 .
>> I have added 'numlock' to the default runlevel,
>> but that makes no difference.
> I had the same "problem" under XFCE till I added to my .xinitrc
> 'xsetleds +num -caps -scroll'

I tried that, inserting it before/after 'startfluxbox',
but it makes no difference.
'xsetleds' has no man file & 'which xsetleds' yields nothing.

Thanks for trying so far.  Does anyone have further advice ?

SUPPORT     ___________//___,   Philip Webb
ELECTRIC   /] [] [] [] [] []|   Cities Centre, University of Toronto
TRANSIT    `-O----------O---'   purslowatchassdotutorontodotca