Andrew Savchenko <bircoph <at> gentoo.org> writes:

> You can always build a Hardened Gentoo router yourself, this is
> what I'm (slowly) doing now for my home; though it is an i3-based
> system, not an embedded hardware (I really doubt that embedded
> hardware will be able to handle 1 Gbps encrypted connections.)

Yea, I thought about a small x64 based box too.

Gig ethernet over GPON fiber, but the ISP has me chocked to
3mbps so a dual core 64 bit processor should be able to handle that...

Perhaps a gentoo-hardened version of ::
https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Home_Router
would speed your efforts?  Surely a generic hardened version
would speed up my efforts.....

Which libc are you using? musl ?
GPU acceleration on anything related to security ?

Do you flag your files with app-forensics/aide ?

Any other tidbits ?

> Best regards,
> Andrew Savchenko

curiously,