Hy Gentoo,

I just uploaded Version 1.4.0 of Lost Labyrinth.
This a very good release I think.

We got a lot of new Stuff. The Windows Programmer did a Windows Version of it,
because the new Linux Version is getting better than the Original!!!!

I did a calculation and now I invested more than 413 hours in the development
of this little game :-)))

Markus