On Mon, Aug 1, 2016 at 7:18 PM, Alan McKinnon <alan.mckin...@gmail.com> wrote:

> So the original article very much seems to have been written with a skewed
> bias and wrong focus. That's bias as in "shifted to one side as used in
> math" not bias as in "opinionated asshat beating some special drum"

Well, I wouldn't say "wrong focus" so much as "particular focus."  The
original article doesn't really purport to be a holistic comparison of
the two systems, just an explanation of why they're migrating.  I
think people are reading a bit too much into it.

However, the original article would probably benefit from a few
caveats thrown in.

--
Rich