Mike Gilbert <flop...@gentoo.org> writes:

> On Fri, Sep 9, 2016 at 4:07 PM, Harry Putnam <rea...@newsguy.com> wrote:
>> Hopefully someone here will recognize what is happening and some idea
>> what I should do about it.
>
> Sorry, but I'm not going to troubleshoot a 5 year old version. Please
> post build logs from the latest version of ksh in the tree. Preferably
> attached to a bug report.

OK, probably not with a bug report just yet.  I suspect it may be some
of own foolishness at work.  Sooner wait until I get some input.

"J. Roeleveld" <jo...@antarean.org> writes:

[...]

> Please attach full build logs of current version. Linking to remote
> sites means several of us won't even bother to look.

Ok, mistakenly thought I was doing the right thing by NOT posting the
massive ouput on the group.

Currently waiting out an update of world with ksh removed from world
file.

Once thats completed I will try building the latest version and post
accourdingly.