I just started using PPPoE on Gentoo for the first time. Could my
config be improved?
Starting net.ppp0 could be a little cleaner:
# /etc/init.d/net.ppp0 restart
* /etc/init.d/net.ppp0 uses runscript, please convert to openrc-run.
* Caching service dependencies ... [ ok ]
* Stopping unbound ... [ ok ]
* Unmounting network filesystems ... [ ok ]
* Bringing down interface ppp0
* Stopping pppd on ppp0 [ ok ]
* Bringing up interface ppp0
* Starting pppd in ppp0 ... [ ok ]
* Backgrounding ...
* WARNING: net.ppp0 has started, but is inactive
* WARNING: netmount will start when net.ppp0 has started
* WARNING: unbound will start when net.ppp0 has started