On 2016-10-13 10:46, Alarig Le Lay wrote:
On Thu Oct 13 10:26:48 2016, thegee...@thegeezer.net wrote:
can anyone point me in the direction of an
"install-ppc64-minimal-20141204.iso" or hopefully something newer?
my google-fu is letting me down!

thanks in advance!

You have install-powerpc-minimal-20140713.iso and the associated stage3 on

Perhaps you can use a stage3 from 2014 and then upgrade it after the

Unfortunately I can't get the minimal iso to boot :( I'm guessing there is something different between ppc64 and ppc32 that is preventing yaboot

Also not sure how nicely a 32bit kernel will work with the 64bit stage3 -- now that's not a deal breaker i can live in a 32bit world if needed, it's the lack of booting that i have a problem with