On 29/10/16 14:53, Daniel Campbell wrote:
On 10/28/2016 09:56 PM, Andrew Lowe wrote:
Hi all,
    Anyone seeing this again? I've just sync'd to two servers in
Australia, and then, for the hell of it, one in Canada and am getting it
for:

dev-libs/botan
app-arch/tar
media-video/libav
app-crypt/qca
net-print/cups-filters

I suppose time will sort it out.....

    Andrew

This shouldn't happen unless the distfiles aren't found, or someone (a
dev) didn't use repoman to commit, leaving an old Manifest around.

Which servers in question? Have you popped in IRC to ask about it? I'm
not involved with our mirrors, and I sync directly from git, so I can't
really help on that front, but it seems to me that it's a simple
oversight that is sure to be fixed once someone knows about it.

Servers: Swinburne, iiNet, terra-byte.com (Canada)

Sorry, wouldn't know IRC if I tripped over it....

Time will heal all wounds :)

        Andrew